71. Agingis a propertyof allanimalsthatreach afixed sizeat maturity ,and the variations in life spans among different species are fargreateras that among individuals fromthesame species: a fruit flyis ancientat 40 days, amouseat 3 years, a horse at30, a manat 100, and sometortoises at150.
(A) among different species arefar greater as that amongindividuals from
(B) among different species are fargreaterthan that amongindividuals from
(C) among different species are fargreaterthan those among individuals of
(D) between different speciesare far morethanthat between individuals of
(E) betweendifferentspecies aregreaterbyfar thanis thatbetween individuals from
72. Aho, aKiowamatriarch, heldfestivals in her home,theyfeatured the preparation of greatquantities of ceremonial food, thewearing of manylayers of colorful clothing adornedwith silver,and the recountingof traditionaltribal jokes and stories.
(A) Aho, a Kiowamatriarch, held festivals in her home, theyfeatured
(B) Festivals wereheld in Aho, a Kiowamatriarch’ s home, which featured
(C) Aho, who was a Kiowa matriarch in herhome, heldfestivalsfeaturing
(D) In herhome, Aho, aKiowamatriarch, heldfestivals thatfeatured
(E) Aho, a Kiowa matriarch, heldfestivalsin her homethatfeatured
73. Alaska regularlydeposits someof its profits fromthe saleof oil into a special fund, with theintention tosustainthe state’ s economyaftertheexhaustion of its oil reserves.
(A) fund, withthe intentionto sustainthe state’ s economyafterthe exhaustion of its oilreserves
(B) fund, the intentionof which is tosustainthe state’ s economyaftertheyhave exhaustedtheir oil reserves
(C) fund intendedto sustainthe state’ s economyafteroil reserves areexhausted
(D) fund intendedto sustain thestate’ seconomyafter exhausting its oil reserves
(E) fund that theyintendto sustain thestate’ seconomyafter oilreserves are exhausted
74. All-terrain vehicles haveallowedvacationers to reach manypreviously inaccessible areas, but theyhave also beenblamed for causinghundreds of deaths, injuryto thousands, andseriouslydamaging the nation’ s recreational areas.
(A) deaths, injuryto thousands, and seriouslydamaging
(B) deaths andinjuringthousands, and serious damageto
(C) deaths, thousands who are injured, as wellas seriouslydamaging
(D) deaths and thousands of injuries, as wellas doing serious damageto
(E) deaths,thousands are injured, and theydo serious damageto
75. Along with thedrop in producerprices announcedyesterday ,the strong retail sales figures released todayseem like itis indicativethat the economy ,although growingslowly ,is not nearing a recession.
(A) like it is indicative that
(B) as if to indicate
(C) to indicatethat
(E) like an indication of
新东方在线GMAT频道为大家带来GMAT语法的解题策略，希望对大家GMAT备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线GMAT频道! 1 Acid r
新东方在线GMAT频道为大家带来GMAT语法经典错题解析，希望对大家GMAT备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线GMAT频道! There ar
新东方在线GMAT频道为大家带来GMAT语法例题解析，希望对大家GMAT备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线GMAT频道! 1 Acid rai