86. Although justinside theorbit of Jupiter , amateur astronomers with good telescopes shouldbe ableto see thecomet withinthe nextfew weeks.
(A) Although justinside theorbit of
(B) Althoughit is justinside theorbit of
(C) Just inside theorbit of
(D) Orbiting justinside
(E) Having orbited justinside
87. Although manyart patronscan readilydifferentiate agood debenturefroman undesirableone, theyare muchless expertin distinguishinggood paintings and poor ones, authentic art andfakes.
(A) much less expertin distinguishing good paintings and poor ones, authenticart and
(B) far less expertin distinguishing good paintings from poor ones, authentic art from
(C) much less expert when itcomes todistinguishinggood paintings andpoor ones, authentic art from
(D) farless expert indistinguishinggood paintings and poor ones, authenticart and
(E) far less theexpertwhenit comesto distinguishing betweengood painting, poor ones, authentic art, and
88. Although many Whites, notingthepresence of some Blacks in themiddle class, think that thetimefor enforcing civil rightsmeasures is past, Blacks generallyare aware that thefigures for average incomeand unemployment show as wide ofa radical discrepancyas ever .
(A) that thefigures for average income andunemployment show as wide of
(B) thataverage-incomeand unemploymentfigures show as wide
(C) thatthe average-income andunemploymentfigures are showing as wide of
(D) of average-incomeand unemploymentfigures thatshow as wide of
(E) of figures for average incomeand unemploymentshowing as wide
89. Although Ms. Bakara had previouslyemphasized that she couldnot speak for other Black people, she venturedto do so on this oneoccasion because she firmly believed that manyminoritypeople,likelymost, would agreewithher .
(A) do so on this oneoccasion because she firmlybelieved that manyminority people,likelymost, would agree
(B) speakon this oneoccasion sinceshefirmlybelieved that manyminority people,likelymost, would haveagreed
(C) so speakon this one occasiondue toher firmlybelieving that manyminority people,even most, would likely agree
(D) do so on this oneoccasion because she firmlybelieved that manyminority people,if not most,wouldagree
(E) do so on this one occasion sinceshefirmlybelievedmanyminoritypeople, and evenmost,would likelyagree
90. Although Napoleon’sarmyentered Russia withfar more suppliesthan theyhad in their previous campaigns, it had provisions for onlytwenty-four days.
(A) theyhad intheirprevious campaigns
(B) theirprevious campaigns had had
(C) theyhadfor anyprevious campaign
(D) intheirprevious campaigns
(E) for anypreviouscampaign
新东方在线GMAT频道为大家带来GMAT语法的解题策略，希望对大家GMAT备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线GMAT频道! 1 Acid r
新东方在线GMAT频道为大家带来GMAT语法经典错题解析，希望对大家GMAT备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线GMAT频道! There ar
新东方在线GMAT频道为大家带来GMAT语法例题解析，希望对大家GMAT备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线GMAT频道! 1 Acid rai
价格 : ￥免费
价格 : ￥免费