81. Although fruitcan no longergrow once itis picked,it continues for some timeto respire, taking inoxygenand givingoff carbon dioxide, similar to thewayhuman beings breathe.
(A) similarto thewayhuman beings breathe
(B) similarlytohuman beingswho arebreathing
(C) just like thebreathingof human beings
(D) as humanbeings when breathing
(E) justas human beings do when theybreathe
82. Although he is as gifted as, if notmore gifted than,manyof his colleagues, he is extremelymodest and his poetryis unpublished.
(A) Although he is as gifted as, ifnot more gifted than,manyof his colleagues, he is extremelymodest and his poetryis unpublished.
(B) Althoughhe is as gifted,if not moregifted,than manyof his colleagues, heis extremelymodest and withhis poetryremainingunpublished.
(C) Althoughhe is as giftedas, if not moregiftedthan, manyof his colleagues, he is extremelymodest and will not publish his poetry .
(D) Despitehis beinggifted, ifnot moregiftedthan his colleagues,he is extremelymodest and will not publish his poetry .
(E) Beinga giftedas, or more gifted than,manyof his colleagues, he is extremely modest andhis poetryis unpublished.
83. Although itclaimsto delve intopoliticalissues, television canbe superficial such as wheneach of the three major networks broadcastexactlythesamestatement from a political candidate.
(A) superficialsuch as wheneach of thethreemajornetworks
(B) superficial, as cansometimesoccur ifallof the threemajor networks
(C) superficial ifthe threemajor networks all
(D) superficialwhenever each of thethree major networks
(E) superficial,as when thethreemajornetworks each
84. Although itwas expectedthatworkers under fortywouldshow hostilitytothe plan, there search report indicate sthatboth younger and theolder peopleapprove of governmentalappropriations for SocialSecurity .
(A) youngerand theolder people
(B) younger peopleand theolder
(C) the youngerand the older people
(D) youngerand olderpeople
(E) peoplewho are younger andthose who are older
85. Although itwas oncefunded entirelybythe government, the Victoriaand Albert Museumwas oneof the first of Britain’ s national museums seekingsupport from corporationsand private donors and to increase income byincreasingattendance.
(A) oneof the firstof Britain’ s national museumsseeking support from
(B) one of Britain’ s firstnational museums seekingsupport of
(C) among Britain’ sfirst national museumsto seek support of
(D) among thefirst of Britain’ s nationalmuseumsto seek support from
(E) amongBritain’ s first nationalmuseums thathave sought the support of
新东方在线GMAT频道为大家带来GMAT语法的解题策略，希望对大家GMAT备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线GMAT频道! 1 Acid r
新东方在线GMAT频道为大家带来GMAT语法经典错题解析，希望对大家GMAT备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线GMAT频道! There ar
新东方在线GMAT频道为大家带来GMAT语法例题解析，希望对大家GMAT备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线GMAT频道! 1 Acid rai